Writer of The Tower, Annie Siddons is joined by Katrina Taae , a former nurse, counsellor, end of life doula and co-writer of the book The Tsunami of Grief.
They talk about the complex grief of losing a parent when the relationship with that parent has been troubled and complicated by alcoholism or other factors.
Katrina talks about her personal experience of this and also reflects on events in the play which include what appear to be post-death visitations experienced by the adult child left behind.
- Produced by She Wants a Dog (Kate Chapman and Pippa Frith)
- Assistant Producer Daljinder Johal
- Sound design by Iain Armstrong
- Sound editing by Fraser Youngson
- Partner: Nottingham Playhouse
- Supported by Arts Council England