In this companion episode to the play Breathe In Breathe Out, Katrina Taee , end of life doula, former counsellor and co-writer of The Tsunami of Grief returns to talk to writer Rochi Rampal about the experience of being alongside someone as they die.
As an end of life doula Katrina draws on her professional experience of supporting individuals and their families through death.
She and Rochi ask whether the cliches and coded language around death and dying are getting in our way and reflect on how we can come to terms with the mysteries of the end of life.
- Produced by She Wants a Dog (Kate Chapman and Pippa Frith)
- Assistant Producer Daljinder Johal
- Sound design by Iain Armstrong
- Sound editing by Fraser Youngson
- Partner: Nottingham Playhouse
- Supported by Arts Council England